This Is Me

This Is Me
Creativity and Imagination is My Passion

Monday, August 23, 2010

Creating a Website - Weebly

Creating a website via Weebly was a great experince I'd be happy to use again. The tools were reletively easy to use and the finished product looks fantastic. I would absolutely use this in the classroom for students to publish their work and assignments.
This is a tool that I feel students would be able to use themselves without too much difficulty. I believe that using Weebly would give students a sense of satisfaction at creating their own website and give them a sense of ownership over their own work. In my view, Weebly absolutely is a must in a 21st Century classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Rachel, I found Weebly very easy to use and also due to the fact that there are many options for variety in the web page set up, not to mention easy organising onto the page, more so then a Blog or Wiki, I think that as a teaching tool, students would love using it.

    Kerri =)

    ReplyDelete